Ok…so I’ve been tasked with doing something out of the ordinary, so here goes….I’m going to make an attempt at a normal, every day post. Don’t get too excited, this probably won’t happen again, but I do love a challenge….
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
10. I have ADHD. If you have ever met me, live and in person, this won’t surprise you. I don’t focus well, and my randomness can be completely attributed to it. However, when I’m into something, it becomes very difficult to break my focus from it. Which brings me to my next item….
9. I read anywhere between 3 and 5 books a week. Its the only thing that I do regularly that doesn’t force me to sit still. I just do it. Words and stories are something that I have loved all my life. Ever since I was small and could hold a book in my hands, the words ‘Once upon a time…’ have held me in rapture.
8. My hair has been every color of the rainbow. Sometimes all at once, sometimes in streaks, but its always changing. I keep it long and wild because its a better canvas to showcase my ever evolving personality.
7. I don’t date.
6. I’ve always wanted to be a writer.
5. I turn 31 this year, and that terrifies me. But so did turning 30, so I guess I should be used to it by now.
4. I love things that sparkle. I’m kind of like a pixie in that regard. If it sparkles, is shiny, is book or shoe related, I’m fully entranced.
3. Working for myself is a big goal of mine this year. I’ve already started the process and I hope you guys will stick around for the ride.
And the number one thing you don’t know about me is…….
1. I strive, every day, to be like my Grandmother. She was an amazing, intelligent, loving, open minded, and accepting woman, and if I can be just a tenth of what she was in life, I will have succeeded. One day I’ll have to tell you the story of how my grandparents met and fell in love….and stayed together for 60 years. Its a magical story. One I want for me one day.
So there you have it. A normal, every day post from a random, not so every day kind of girl. Hope you Y’all liked it!